Wednesday, November 14, 2018

New Education Intern: Amy

Hello everyone! 

My name is Amy Craker, and I am the new Education Intern here at Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary.  I am originally from Fort Wayne, Indiana and I just graduated from Purdue University in May of 2018 with a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Wildlife. My first job out of college I worked as a biological field technician for an environmental consulting company collecting data for research involving wind turbine effects on bird and bat species.

I have always had a passion for nature and learning and I am excited to bring those together as I assist with youth and public education programs here at Corkscrew. When I’m not working, I enjoy reading, crafting, photography, and anything outdoors. I also am kept busy with planning for my wedding next summer! 

I look forward to getting to know you during my time here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment