Friday, December 6, 2019

Farewell

Working as a Research Intern at Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary has been the opportunity of a lifetime. I have gained so much knowledge and experience from working here and I am so grateful to the Research team for guiding me along the way. I wanted to thank Shawn for being such a great mentor and showing me the ropes of the dataset that I worked on for my main project, and for connecting me with Dr. Jerry Lorenz, who will be my new boss down in Tavernier, FL. I also wanted to thank Lee for teaching me field techniques and training me to eventually lead the crew in the field. I also wanted to thank the rest of the Corkscrew staff and all the interns that I've worked with for being so kind, helpful, knowledgeable, and for welcoming me into the Audubon family with open arms. I will miss this place dearly, and I will never forget my time in this beautiful sanctuary.

-Brian


No comments:

Post a Comment