Friday, January 24, 2020

Excited new conservation intern!

Hi I’m Julie, the new conservation intern, I will be spending 60% of my time with land management and 40% with research! I am originally from South Florida. I graduated from Florida State University in May of 2019 with a BS in Biology and Environmental Sciences. At FSU, I got to study fish behavior and the effects different abiotic factors may pose on the growth patterns of freshwater snails. My main interest is conducting applied research to continuously modify management plans to provide the best habitat for the conservation of native fauna. 

I was particularly excited to be an intern at Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary to gain new skills and hands on experience with research and natural resource management. I have only been here for two weeks and I have already learned so much and had some really neat experiences. Like this last week I got to ignite the first flames in a prescribed fire! I am excited to see what else I will learn and experience with my remaining time here! 

1 comment:

  1. Did you realize there's a 12 word phrase you can tell your man... that will trigger deep emotions of love and impulsive attractiveness to you deep within his chest?

    Because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's instinct to love, look after and care for you with all his heart...

    12 Words That Trigger A Man's Love Response

    This instinct is so built-in to a man's mind that it will drive him to try better than ever before to build your relationship stronger.

    In fact, triggering this all-powerful instinct is absolutely essential to achieving the best possible relationship with your man that the moment you send your man one of the "Secret Signals"...

    ...You'll immediately find him expose his soul and mind to you in a way he's never expressed before and he'll perceive you as the only woman in the universe who has ever truly interested him.

    ReplyDelete